Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tute {Yourself} Tuesday # 1

Ok!  Now that I have tuted,  it's your turn to toot (you know, like your own horn?)  What have you been up to? 

The Rules:

1. Link directly to the particular post you are sharing not your main blog site.

2. Link up anything that you have made and are ready to proudly show off!  (Please no shop links.)

3. Please add my Tute {Yourself} Tuesday Button (it's in my side bar) to your post or link to my site somewhere on your site.

4. If you feel so inclined, follow me. :)

Now get linking!!! :)

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the invite. I love blog parties. Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for the invite. :) I linked up to the party, added you to my party button page, and became a new follower.

    Alison
    http://welcomesunshinehome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the invitation, your blog is so cute. I love that background! I'm having a link party going on right now too, Ten on Tuesday. Stop by if you get a chance! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! Thanks for your sweet comment and for inviting me over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the invite! I look forward to seeing more of your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comment and inviting me to link up. I added my stamp tutorial and am now your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. bummer, It looks like I missed the window to link. here is my link

    http://littleeme.blogspot.com/2010/12/ok-now-that-i-have-tuted-your-turn-to.html

    I'm also your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sad I missed your party! But I'll be back next week! can't wait

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so glad you did. :)