Friday, March 11, 2011

Phew!

Well, my stress is over for this week!  wait.  Scratch that.  My WAITING stress is over for the week.

I made it through to the next round!!  WOOHOOO!

Now I just have to get the rest of my projects done, take pictures, edit them, pack, get my house clean before I leave and then get to the airport on time (6:40 is a VERY early flight for people that don't usually get up until after 9...today Eme didn't wake up till 10:30!!)  Oh, and we might buy a car somewhere in the middle of all that.

So wish me luck on everything else that is/will cause stress... But at least the waiting is over!! :)  I'm excited to be continuing! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, I loved your son's room, gorgeous!
    I'm excited to have made it to round 2 as well!

    Godd luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so glad you did. :)