Thursday, January 27, 2011

And the winner is.......

How ridiculous is it that I was getting butterflies as I was counting the comments to find our winner?!  lol.  Yeah, I'm a little emotional like that.  Can we say freak?!  (But, I was excited for you, right?!!! :)

So, do you have butterflies too?

Do you?! DO YOU?!!

haha. 

Ok, moving along...

Are you ready to find out who won?!

Here's the number that random.org picked: 46!!!

Wanna see the proof?  Here ya go!

(Oh, and I know that the comments only show 108, but there were a few entrants that stacked their entries into one comment, so I counted those up and added them to the count.)

So, without further adieu......

The winner is JANE from Out of the Crayon Box!!!

CONGRATS JANE!!!  Do you have butterflies now?!  :)

Jane, shoot me an email with the age/head size of the baby/child you would like the hat made for! :)

Can't wait to hear from you!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Jane! Do you have a pattern for the hat? It's so super cute and while I could never make it, my mom probably could. Or do you sell them?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so glad you did. :)