Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Baby is ONE!

**I'm giving away one of my Koala Bear Hats!!  Click here to enter!**

I'm not sure how I feel about this. It's kinda bitter sweet. But, here are the obligitory first birthday cake pics.

I decided to add this one:

It was taken at the extended family party a week later.  I LOVE how excited/gleeful/happy he looks. :)  I'm entering this one in this weeks I {heart} faces comp...


Before I get to the cute baby pics, here is the 'Pirate Island' Cupcake I made for him.  I'm loving how it turned out!  And now, on with the show! :)
The Introduction.

Timid at first.

Getting to know the lay of the land.

Seeing it from all sides.

Digging in.

Cupcake EXPLOSION!!

Quite pleased.  Please note the drool.
Gotta say, I think he's pretty cute. :)



16 comments:

  1. Ahh! This is too stinking cute. Happy birthday to your little man! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cupcake! Uber cute boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love babies and cupcakes!

    Would love it if you would link up at my party!

    http://lifeinmypjs.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,

    ~Ela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, my youngest has his first birthday on Friday, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those first birthday pictures are always the best. I love how messy babies get with their cakes! What a great idea for a cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. teeheeheeheeheehee! LOVE first birthday picts! So cute! Love the cupcake! Looks delish!

    Thanks for linking up!

    Ashley
    www.simplydesigning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is adorable, and the cupcake is, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cupcake and pictures of your son!

    Susan,
    http://entertainexchange.blogspot.com/
    Party and Entertaining Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Mama! What whimsical and creative cupcakes! Your little boy looks like he enjoyed them tremendously!

    Stopping by from the linky party at 504 Main!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable cupcake! What a sweet first birthday baby.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so cute!!! What a fun cupcake, I bet had enjoyed it. Thanks for linking up to Topsy Turvy Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I for one love a first baby cake mashing photo! Super cute cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  13. sooooooooooooooooo cute! and the cupcake too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so glad you did. :)