Monday, January 3, 2011

Tute {Yourself} Tuesday # 2

Hey all!!  It's that time again, the time where I share a Tute and you get to toot your own horn; it's Tute {Yourself} Tuesday!!!

It was so much fun seeing everybody's projects last week.  Here are a few of my favorites:

Marissa over at Rea Gun Ramblings offered up this super cute little sun dress.  I love the polka dots.  And the heart pockets.


Michell at Girl in Air showed off these FREAKING AWESOME crocheted hats.  I love me some crocheted character hats.  Michell, these hats have been added to my 'to make' list. :)

And Spare Time Sanity linked up this amazing teddy bear!  She figured out a discontinued pattern with a measuring tape and picture.  SO. CUTE.  PLEASE post a pattern and tute for the rest of us! :)


If you've been featured, feel free to grab a featured button!  It's in my side bar.

Now, let get this party started!!  I can't wait to see what you all have up your sleeves this week.

The Rules:

1. Link directly to the particular post you are sharing not your main blog site.

2. Link up anything that you have made and are ready to proudly toot your horn about!  (Please no shop links.)

3. Please add my Tute {Yourself} Tuesday Button (it's in my side bar) to your post or link to my site somewhere on your site.

4. If you feel so inclined, follow me. :)

Now get linking!!! :)
*edit*  So, I've been having so issues with my linky closing early... not sure why.  To fix this problem, I'm leaving it up intil tomorrow.


15 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! I added you to my party list! http://sewchatty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for featuring my little dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and thank you for the lovely comment you left for me and of course for the wonderful invitation to participate!

    I am happy to be over here and can't wait to explore your blog more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha thanks for coming over and the invite. I actually did link up as #1 but put the wrong title underneath it... oops. you're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! haha! I see that now! :)

    Michell & Marissa, you guys are so welcome. You deserved it! :)

    Elizabeth, thanks for adding me to your linky list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for inviting me over! I can tell by your blog background that this is a really CUTE place and I'm a sucker for cute! Can't wait to explore more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for inviting me (and for stopping by my blog as well)!
    ~Michelle
    www.falafelandthebee.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog and thanks for the invite!! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your site. Thanks for inviting me to join the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the invite and for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darn, I missed it! I'll have to catch the party next week. Thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darn, I missed it! I'll have to catch it next week. Thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just added your button to my blog, I had forgotten to the other day! :) And I'm your newest follower! I'd love to have you as a follower at my blog!!! :)

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  14. ah i came to link up but it's closed now. maybe next time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so glad you did. :)