Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tute {Yourself} Tuesday #3

It's that time again!  It's Tute {Yourself} Tuesday!!!

This last week has FLOWN by!  It's been ca-ca-ca-CrAzY at my house!  I haven't gotten around to seeing everyone from last week's party, shame on me!!  I will be posting a featured post later on today, I promise!! 

For now, let's get this party started!!  I can't wait to see what you all have up your sleeves this week.

The Rules:

1. Link directly to the particular post you are sharing not your main blog site.

2. Link up anything that you have made and are ready to proudly toot your horn about!  (Please no shop links.)

3. Please add my Tute {Yourself} Tuesday Button (it's in my side bar) to your post or link to my site somewhere on your site.

4. If you feel so inclined, follow me. :)

Now get linking!!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for coming over to look at my doughnut post and inviting me to join this fabulous linky party! I LOVE your blog and can't wait to look around more!

    Jeana
    inplaceofhercrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shoot just realized I linked up twice! Sorry. I'm not sure if I have to delete one or if you do? I really need to figure this blog stuff out better. :o)

    Jeana

    ReplyDelete
  3. These linking partys are so great! I love to see what others have done in an easy way.

    Of course I've added your button to my blog.

    Thanks!
    /Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for coming by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. I linked up my tutorial of adding a signature as well as several other recent projects. Can't wait to see what other amazing projects you have in store!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the nicest blog! Thanks for inviting me.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came over a little late to link up! I'll be sure to next week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so glad you did. :)