Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dino-Eme-Saurus Hat

**Like my hats??  I'm giving one away... Click here.***

I originally made this hat for the first time about a year ago. 

See?  Here's Eme wearing his dino hat when he was tiny. 


I had a client (ok, my Mom) order one as a baby gift.  This is the result! (I'll be shipping it tomorrow Mom.)


This is one of my favorite styles.


Aren't the spikes fun?  They are each individually made and sewn onto the hat.  I love them.


Isn't it super fun?!

As an important side note, Jane, I still haven't heard from you!!  Please email me (or leave me a comment) to claim your hat!!!  If I haven't heard from you by midnight tomorrow (so by 12am Tuesday morning) I will be choosing a new winner. :(  I so hope I hear from you soon!!!

12 comments:

  1. That hat is so sweet! Love it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are very talented!
    malia
    www.yesterdayontuesday.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's too funny! I wish my grandbaby would keep a hat on cause he'd look adorable in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOO CUTE!

    Would love for you to come link up:
    http://gigglesglitzandglam.blogspot.com/2011/01/tuesday-glam-party-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaaaa! I am in love with it! And that picture of it on that sweet baby is to die for cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That hat i SOOO CUTE! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. holy moly that's an awesome hat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for linking to Take-A-Look Tuesday over at Sugar Bee Craft Edition - I featured you today! - Mandy, www.craftedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word! This is quite possibly the cutest hat ever! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so glad you did. :)