Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tute {Yourself} Tuesday Features from week 4

So, for some reason, I'm having trouble getting the pictures for my features to save. :(  I've been working on it for a while and I can only get one to work.  Does it give anyone else the crazies when you can't get something on your computer to work the way it always has?!  GRRR. (Arrg.)

So, the ONE pic that I've been able to upload is this one from Mariesa at Ten Cow Wife.  (HAHA!!! AWESOME NAME!!!  Mahana, you ugly, get out of the tree!!!  Who's feelin' me?!)  I LOVE the idea of making a Valentine Bag for Eme.  And, I have to say, I LOVE how her's turned out.  I LOVE the red and I LOVE the rickrack.


Next we have Jenny from Embellishing Life who linked up a super cute Valentine Banner.  Clothes pins, burlap and felt hearts?  Yes, please!

Sabra from Sew a Straight Line shared the awesome Monster Scripture Bag she made for her son.  We all know how much I love monsters, so how could I *not* share this?!

I LOVE this shoe redo from Katie at Eye Spy DIY!  La La La LOVE them.  Grey and yellow is such a beautiful color combo! So pretty!!

And last, but CERTAINLY not least, is a WONDERFUL pantry door redo by Michell at Girl in Air.  I LOVE that she turned the inside of her pantry door into a chalk board.  Chalkboard paint really is the best!

Ladies, you are all AWESOME!!  I'm so sorry that I blogger is not cooperating with me!  I want so badly to be able to share the pictures of your fabulous creations!! :(

Go grab your featured buttons!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Haha! I'm soo glad you like my blog name. My husband thinks I need to add a sound byte to the blog so when you open it up it says "Mahana you ugly." :-) I think the non-lds people wouldn't get it though. Thanks for featuring me! I would grab a button - except I'm don't know how to add it to wordpress. If I ever figure it out I will add your button to my blog for sure.
    Thank you!
    -Mariesa
    http://tencowchick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the shout out! And talk about good company--awesome projects shared.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some great ideas! Thank you for sharing!! I'm in love with those Valentine bags!! I must make them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so glad you did. :)